HOW TO ORDER PRINTS OF THESE PHOTOGRAPHS:
(1) Choose the shots you would like to order.
(2) Choose the print size, as shown in the table below.
(3) Choose whether you want a bare print, a print mounted on foam-core and
matted, or a framed print (includes mounting and matting).
(4) Send us an e-mail message to JDW@Fodoze.com. Specify the photos you would like (by name), the print size for each, and whether you would like them as bare prints, mounted & matted prints, or framed prints. We will send you a confirming e-mail before we process the prints. If you would prefer, you can call us at (928) 978-1825.
(5) We sincerely appreciate your business, and will make every effort to make you a happy, satisfied customer. Thanks for your interest in Silverheels Fine Art Photography!
Prints can be ordered in the following sizes:
All pictures are printed using archival pigmented inks on acid-free archival paper. If not hung in direct sunlight or exposed to chemical fumes, these prints have an expected lifetime in excess of 100 years. Prints should never be framed directly in contact with glass, as the print may stick to the glass and be permanently damaged. Mat or spacers should be used to separate the print from the glass.